Royal News

Big baby news for Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and Archie Harrison revealed

Meghan's close friend, fashion designer Misha Nonoo, has given birth to her first child, a boy she called Leo. The designer, who married oil entrepreneur Mikey Hess in 2019, said: "Our lives have been forever changed. 

"We love him more than we ever thought possible and cannot wait to share every adventure with him."

Meghan is known to be very close to Misha, and even gave a speech at the reception of the designer's wedding.

Misha is believed to have played an important part in the royal romance between Meghan and Harry.

The fashion designer is said to be the mysterious friend who set up the now-famous blind date during the summer of 2016 which allowed Meghan and Harry to meet.  

Please sign up to pledge your support now to our brave NHS Heroes


The Duchess of Sussex publicly celebrated not just her friendship with Misha but also her love for her fashion label in September 2017, when she chose to wear a white 'husband' shirt designed by her friend on her first public date with Prince Harry.

Misha and Mikey live in the US, which will make it easier for little Leo and Archie to bond and grow up as friends now the Sussexes have settled down in California.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex secretly moved from their temporary home in Canada to the USA's west coast earlier this month, just before the borders between the two countries closed down due to the coronavirus pandemic.


The family-of-three is believed to be living on lockdown in a rented house near Hollywood and to be currently following California's self-distancing advice.

A source told The Sun last week: "Harry and Meghan have left Canada now for good.

"The borders were closing and the flights were stopping.

DON'T MISSDid Prince Harry and Meghan defy Government by 'moving to LA'? [ANALYSIS]Meghan Markle Disney documentary review: Star returns to acting [INSIGHT]Baby Archie to miss royal debut Kate Middleton's children all had [INSIGHT]



"They had to get out."

Saying this move was rushed because of coronavirus but the Sussexes had been planning their relocation for some time, the source added: "They have a big support network there.

"It's where their new team of Hollywood agents and PRs and business managers are based.

"Meghan has lots of friends there and, of course, her mum Doria." 


This move prompted speculation over who would pay for the security Meghan, Harry and Archie.

Canada has covered it for the past few weeks, but had previously announced the country would not continue to do so after March 31, when Meghan and Harry officially step down as senior royals.

US President Donald Trump took to Twitter yesterday, in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, to address the problem.

He wrote: "I am a great friend and admirer of the Queen & the United Kingdom. 


"It was reported that Harry and Meghan, who left the Kingdom, would reside permanently in Canada.

"Now they have left Canada for the U.S. however, the U.S. will not pay for their security protection. They must pay!"

Following Mr Trump's swipe, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex cleared the air of any doubts over who would foot the bill for their protection.

A spokesperson for the Sussexes said: "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have no plans to ask the US government for security resources.

"Privately funded security arrangements have been made."      



Source
To Top